Friday, April 24, 2009

My lovely memories..

The story began when I first met this girl at friendster and I told myself that I will get her heart and make her as part of my life..and I really meant it cuz its first sight love..
In about 5days I managed to get her heart and till the 7th,she told me for a date and I promise her to give her something on that day.
Well the day had come,I leave all my stuffs behind and get ready to go for a first date..
and I didnt forget about the stuff which I wanna give to her.Then I drove my myvi to her home and park infront of her home and wait for her to show off.It was the first time I met her and I starting to get nervous.Suddenly I saw one girl coming to me from the mirror,she open the door and sit beside me..the first word out from my mouth was Hi ******. I saw her lovely smile and I starting get sweating.Then I drove my myvi to KFC to buy French Fries and eat with her inside the car. I was speechless that time when she told me to go somewhere private to have a date.
We talked alot topics that nite and I remembered to give her the present..I turned around to get the present from behind and give it to her..When I turned around,I saw her eyes looking at me and feel like wanna kiss me and I ignore it and take the box under the seat and give it to her.She shocked and smile at me. She asked me "Can I open it now or take home first then open it?" then I said.."Up to u,open now also can what^^" Then she slowly open the present and I told her " Hey! You no afraid if inside there got frog?" and we LoLing xD
After she opened it and took it out,she suddenly give me a hug and say thx with a kiss on my cheek. I started blushing that time and I reply "Your welcome sweety^^"
She hugging that bear and we starting to speechless..had nothing to talk already that time..
Then I took my chance and ask her directly.."Will u be my gf? "
She blushing , nodding her head n lean her head on my shoulder..I feel so happy when she "manja" with me..
Tomorrow after first date,we had chatting on msn alot and she ask me "Till when u wanna keep ur kiss? till you die meh?" I was like Huh?
Then on the same day we had 2nd date,I bring her to other place with such a beautiful place with shiny light bulb..at that place,we had our first kisses..that was my first kiss actually and I feel so touched and I really love her that time..after that I took her to Airport and showing her around there cuz she not really out to alot places before,just staying home only. We had nice feeling on that nite and together I took first picture with my phone's camera..she damn adorable that time.
I love her so much and hug her tightly.

to be continue....

4 comments: