Friday, June 12, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I'm tired bcuz i feel like i have spent my whole day gasping for air. It's like a 50kg weight is sitting on my chest n no matter how hard i try i cant seem to catch my breathe.
Sometimes i feel a dull acting in my chest n every line there is a moments silence i try to fill it up so tat i cant hear the wind whisling through the tide in my heart.
Sometimes i cry so hard tat i can't breathe n i feel like i'm going to thrown up
n sometimes i just miss her.i miss everything about her n want her be with me so bad.she cant be gone cuz i still care about and worry about her..also can say i'm not finished..finished to show her my whole heart.I'm not ready to let her got and i'm not prepared to live my life without you sweety.
U were meant to be my angel and you really is my perfect lover..that's why i love u so much by my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment